09/08/2012

Zucchini Pasta...Without Pasta


I am not entirely sure what to call this dish....Is it a pasta? Is it a salad? Is it a 'whatever-I-found-in-the-fridge-and-threw-on-a-plate' dish?
I don't know.

What I do know is, that I want to eat this dish every day for the rest of my live!
Fact.

This reminds me of that episode of How I Met Your Mother when they are listening to "500 Miles" by The Proclaimers and Marshall is like "This is such a good song, I'll never ever get sick of it, ever!!!" and then after listening to it for a couple of hours non-stop they just want to die....
Yeah...

I don't think 'Death by Zucchini Overload' would make a good obituary, I better limit my consumption to once a week.....maybe.



Zucchini Pasta (makes 1 serving)
about 1 cup of julienned zucchini (apparently that's the fancy term for long thin strips, I just used a normal knife)
1 tbsp olive oil
juice of half a lemon
1 clove of garlic
chopped parlsey (or basil)
a dash of salt
2 tbsp crumbled goats cheese (or ricotta, or feta cheese)
2 tbsp chopped almonds (or walnuts, or pine nuts)


Mix the zucchini and the dressing together with a lot of love and either eat it raw or toss it in a hot frying pan for a minute.

Sprinkle with cheese and nuts.

And you're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...