02/08/2012

Summer Citrus Salad aka My New Favorite Salad in the World


Where do I even start....? This salad is crunchy. It's smooth. It's sweet and sour. It's fresh. And it's damn tasty.

I really want you to know how cool this salad is, because it's full of stuff that's good for you.

If you, like me, have had far too many not so pretty and un-lady-like chocolate attacks recently, this is a good way to get your healthy eating buzz on. If not, well, then you are a better human being than me. But your body will thank you for this salad anyway.

Summer Citrus Salad
lettuce leaves
avocado
red onion
orange segments
dried cranberries
pine nuts

For the dressing
lime juice
olive oil
finely chopped coriander
salt


Ps. Do you like my plate with this badass bear on it? Head over to PerDozenDesign and check out Catherine's designs. This lovely lady hand illustrates plates and cups and other ceramic tableware and they all look freaking amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...